Signs That You Are A Sissy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixWillow

I don't remember sharing this, so I'm sharing it now. Have you ever wondered what makes a sissy, a sissy? There are many signs that feminization is your kink, and many reasons why you might be either horrified or aroused, by a Dominant woman feminizing you and taking into question your man card.

I'd like to also bring to your attention, something else that sometimes happens, when one ventures down the path of feminization: You may discover some feelings buried deep down, that you are much more femme, than you ever cared to admit. Once that door opens, there's no going back.

So listen to this: Signs That You Are A Sissy

And I'd love to hear from the "sissies" and tgirls: Have you ever thought about what it would be like, to live your life as a woman. Or... if you have already transitioned, what made it clear to you, that you wanted to be a woman?

If you'd like to read the blog, you can find it here Ebony Femdom Feminization - Signs That You Are A Sissy

Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixWillow wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:43 pm I don't remember sharing this, so I'm sharing it now. Have you ever wondered what makes a sissy, a sissy? There are many signs that feminization is your kink, and many reasons why you might be either horrified or aroused, by a Dominant woman feminizing you and taking into question your man card.

I'd like to also bring to your attention, something else that sometimes happens, when one ventures down the path of feminization: You may discover some feelings buried deep down, that you are much more femme, than you ever cared to admit. Once that door opens, there's no going back.

So listen to this: Signs That You Are A Sissy

And I'd love to hear from the "sissies" and tgirls: Have you ever thought about what it would be like, to live your life as a woman. Or... if you have already transitioned, what made it clear to you, that you wanted to be a woman?

If you'd like to read the blog, you can find it here Ebony Femdom Feminization - Signs That You Are A Sissy

Thank you very much, Duchess Willow, for this audio and its accompanying blog-post! To answer your above question, I love being an uncloseted sissy-girl and having my dear husband! Yay!

In my following posts I describe my journey in becoming openly transgender (the posts have the same thread-title even though they're actually different threads):

* Jamie Michelle, "Re: When did you discover you were a sissy?", May 1, 2016, viewtopic.php?p=75860#p75860 .

* Jamie Michelle, "Re: When did you discover you were a sissy?", June 1 and 28, 2018, viewtopic.php?p=82120#p82120 .
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com