Sissy Chastity!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

I've had chastity on my mind, so I wrote you a little something about it!

You can read Sissy Chastity For Loctober or you can listen to the little audio I made about it! Fair warning, for those who don't know, the link for the audio will auto play!

Listen to Sissy Chastity by Harper

Go leave me a comment on the SissySchool blog, and let me know your thoughts on the usefulness of chastity for sissies!

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
sirtheocean

Wow, I'd never really understood the appeal of chastity but what could be more humiliating than having my cock scrunched into a tiny pink prison and giving away the key? I must admit too there has been the odd occasion I might have been late to something because I was making triple sure I'd got all my girlfriend's lip gloss off šŸ™ˆ. Maybe chastity isn't such a bad idea after all.
Ms. Harper

Well, sirtheocean, if you think a little chastity can help you out, you're in the right place! I'd suggest maybe starting out with a couple hours just to see how you like it, perhaps while you're enjoying other sissy games. See if restricting your sissy stick a little enhances your other pleasures!

;)
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!