What makes you feel girlie

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Kingshighway

Constance,
Just to circle back, what makes me feel “girlie “ now is when I put on my pink chastity gage. It takes away my manhood and makes me feel like who I really am. It just increases my sexual wants & needs.
Nikki
MoniquetheMaid

Heels. They change the angle of the ankle. You walk differently. You hear them on hard surfaces.
SandalGalGenie

Empress;

I am late to the party but I thoroughly enjoyed that brief but thought provoking question. The answer for me is community. A community of women. When I am around other women (of any kind) and when I am accepted as one with them I feel that sense of rightness within me.

This "rightness" is the following;
It makes me feel strong but not the strongness to move mountains rather the strength to endure.

It makes me feel confident but not the confidence to speak my thoughts rather the confidence that whatever someone else says or does it will not change who I am.

It makes me feel important but not the importance that holds me above others, rather it is the feeling that others are counting on me to be the best m/e I can be for them.

That is what it means to feel girlie for this little one.

Merry Christmas all you wonderful sissies and women here!

Much love and gratitude

Genie
EnchantrixRachel

Kingshighway wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:20 pm Constance,
What a great audio, for me i feel super girlie when I attach my stockings to my garter belt. It looks and feels fantastic.
Thanks for asking,
Nikki
Oh, that IS a hot little feminine minute!

I call these moments "sissy euphoria"!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
EnchantrixRachel

SandalGalGenie wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:19 pm Empress;

I am late to the party but I thoroughly enjoyed that brief but thought provoking question. The answer for me is community. A community of women. When I am around other women (of any kind) and when I am accepted as one with them I feel that sense of rightness within me.

This "rightness" is the following;
It makes me feel strong but not the strongness to move mountains rather the strength to endure.

It makes me feel confident but not the confidence to speak my thoughts rather the confidence that whatever someone else says or does it will not change who I am.

It makes me feel important but not the importance that holds me above others, rather it is the feeling that others are counting on me to be the best m/e I can be for them.

That is what it means to feel girlie for this little one.

Merry Christmas all you wonderful sissies and women here!

Much love and gratitude

Genie
Genie, what a lovely read!

You are quite the writer, you know that?

So glad you feel you've found a home here at GetGirlie!

EnchantrixRachel

I've loved reading this thread, and all your replies, gurls, and relate to so many!

Kudos on the great and inspiring audio that sparked the conversation, Mistress Constance?

You know what makes Me feel the most feminine?

Well, two things.

A nice fresh pedicure, and, taking care of My skin.

After a lovely bath, toweling Myself dry, and then taking the time to moisturize every inch of it with something that smells delicious. Enjoying the feel of the softness of My hands gliding over My curves.

It's an act of self-worship, really. Even when I'm doing it unconsciously on a busy morning, I never forget to moisturize!

sirtheocean

This a very sexy audio and a great question.

I think there's probably two parts for me. The first one is where I'm not dressing up or anything but I'm checking out hot girls on Insta and I feel this little twinge deep down of jealousy. That there's this part of me that doesn't want to be with them but wants to BE them! That makes me feel very girly.

Then in terms of my 'sissification' I love shaving my intimate areas and using girly lotion afterwards. Feels like literally stripping myself of my masculinity and replacing it with femininity - so very girly!
Startup sissy trading in his CK boxers for thongs one pair at a time :lol:
EnchantrixRachel

sirtheocean wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:21 am This a very sexy audio and a great question.

I think there's probably two parts for me. The first one is where I'm not dressing up or anything but I'm checking out hot girls on Insta and I feel this little twinge deep down of jealousy. That there's this part of me that doesn't want to be with them but wants to BE them! That makes me feel very girly.

Then in terms of my 'sissification' I love shaving my intimate areas and using girly lotion afterwards. Feels like literally stripping myself of my masculinity and replacing it with femininity - so very girly!
Delightful share! I'm sure many gurls can relate!