My New Sissybaby Son-In-Law (Audio Request)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ryan

When a woman reaches a certain age, as I have, she will stop at nothing to have grandchildren. Nothing. I just turned fifty and I am more than ready to have a grandbaby. But according to my cupcake, my son-in-law is a failure in the bedroom -- incapable of satisfying her, and incapable of carrying our his manly duties.

Therefore, because of my son-in-law's manly inadequacy -- and my exhausted patience with him -- I decided, as his cupcake-in-law, to put my foot down and remedy the situation myself.

So I did. And now I finally have my grandbaby. I get to change diapers, give bottles and dress my little one up in adorable outfits and parade cupcake around for my amusement.

How did I do it so quickly?

It's very simple, dearies.

I did it by turning my shameful sissy son-in-law into the cupcake of the cupcake!

It was actually quite easy. I simply moved his things into the spare bedroom, took him across my lap for a little "chat" -- and then I replaced the crybaby's boxer shorts and dockers with diapers, and frilly-botttomed ducky panties.

You see, I wanted a cupcake girl.

That was number one.

Next, I fixed my cupcake up with a boyfriend -- a real man -- so that she could finally get cupcake.

The man I fixed her up with, Tim, is a macho firefighter -- and more of a man than my sissy son-in-law could ever dream of being. I suspect it won't be more than a few weeks before my cupcake is cupcake with his cupcake.

The really nice thing about Tim is that he's a single cupcake himself, so he has plenty of experience feeding, burping and diapering babies -- like, for example, the new cupcake of the cupcake: my bulging-bottomed son-in-law, who now lives in the guest room turned nursery, banished from his own wife's bed.

He's actually a very lucky cupcake, my son-in-law. Because not only does he have a grandma (me) and a cupcake (his wife) to change his diapers and feed him -- he now has his "Uncle Tim" as well!

Oh, yes. Uncle Tim is a wonderful "cupcake" figure for the new cupcake -- and he's a wonderful disciplinarian.

You see, when sissy hubby found out that his wife was going to start dating another man, he threw quite a little fit of a tantrum. He pulled his diapers off and put on quite a show -- such a display that Uncle Tim himself had to come over and lay down the law.

I watched along with my cupcake as Uncle Tim carried the flailing sissy upstairs, placed sissy over his massive lap and flipped up sissy's sun dress. Down came sissy's diapers for a good hard spanking over Uncle Tim's lap -- to demonstrate, once and for all, just who the new man of the house was.

Poor sissy. As Uncle Tim spanked him, he made sissy repeat "Uncle Tim wears the pants in my house and I wear the panties and Pampers," until he was crying so hard that he could speak no more.

Uncle Tim carried the bawling cupcake onto his changing table, so that sissy's wife and I could rub him with rash ointment, re-cupcake him, and quiet him down with a bottle of formula.

So much for sissy's rebellion.

Nowadays, poor sissy is so intimidated by his wife's boyfriend and so afraid of being spanked again, that the poor thing usually makes "poopoo padding" in the seat of her cupcake whenever Uncle Tim comes over! Isn't that cute?

It's a sight to see. And Uncle Tim spares his mortified messy toddler "niece" no shame.

He simply scoops the droopy-didie sissy up in his massive arms, and sits little poopiekins on his knee for a bouncy bronco ride of "Ka-ka Panty Cowgirl," a game guaranteed to leave poor sissy in tears -- and some very stinky and messy diapers.

But grandma doesn't mind. Even though sissy sometimes gets a little sissy stiffy and makes pansy goo into the cupcake wipes when gramma is doing the cupcake changing. Naughty sissy!

Oh dear... I hear somebody stirring in the nursery. I better go check sissy-cupcake's Pampies before his cupcake and his New Step-cupcake come home from their date...
MsTiacontrolsu

I'll have this for you tonight.
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
Ryan

Oh well thank you Ms. Tia, I didn't realize you were into dominating Sissy Babies into Diapers
Ryan

MsTiacontrolsu wrote:I'll have this for you tonight.
Hi Ms.Tia, you must have been very busy lately, how is my audio going?
MsTiacontrolsu

You are right, I have been very busy. Please email me directly at empress.tia@gmail.com. Thanks.

Ms Tia
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
Ryan

Dear Ms. Tia, have you got my email?
CollegeMoron

Someone should really do this
_Davina_

It is an awesomely exciting scenario. It's a shame it just ended because this could have had so many exciting sequels too. ;-)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
wannabe_baby

Unfortunately, for some unfathomable reason, the mistresses here no longer accept or discuss cupcake or cupcake-related audio. Isn't that like saying "no thank you, I don't want money"? Infantilism crosses over with sissification all the time, so it makes absolutely no sense to no longer cater to ABies.
girliebabydiaper

Agreed, this website is tarnishing its reputation to an entire *growing* community.