Cocksuckers And Praise Kink... And A Reminder

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixWillow

I have the attention span of a mouse on a full pot of coffee. I say this to mean that I forgot to post my other audio here... so I'm going to make this a two-fer.

Are you a good sissy? Do you like praise? Is Praise kink a standalone, or part of other fetish for you? Your thoughts are welcome.

New blog Ebony Femdom Phonesex - Praise Kink

Podcast: Praise Kink Podcast

Yes it's true, not every cocksucker is a sissy, and not every sissy is a cocksucker, however cocksuckers are more than welcome to join us for the sissy slumber party, by the way, you will need to sign up by the 10th of March, at 11pm, to join us for this event.

Daily Cocksucker Blog A Sissy Slumber Party Fit for a Cocksucker

Duchess Willow Audio Cocksuckers For Movie Night

Where to find me:

Blog: Ebony Femdom Phone Sex

Join the Enchantrix Discord Enchantrix Empire Discord

Twitter: @DuchessWillow_

Ebony Femdom Sissy School Duchess Willow Sissy School

Cock Control Phone Sex Sessions: Duchess Willow Cock Control

Are you on EE social? Don't be shy, send me a friend request: Enchantrix Empire

Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixWillow wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:36 am I have the attention span of a mouse on a full pot of coffee. I say this to mean that I forgot to post my other audio here... so I'm going to make this a two-fer.

Are you a good sissy? Do you like praise? Is Praise kink a standalone, or part of other fetish for you? Your thoughts are welcome.

Yes it's true, not every cocksucker is a sissy, and not every sissy is a cocksucker, however cocksuckers are more than welcome to join us for the sissy slumber party, by the way, you will need to sign up by the 10th of March, at 11pm, to join us for this event.

Where to find me:

Thank you very much, Duchess Willow, for these nice recordings and their accompanying blog-posts (i.e., "Praise Kink – Let’s Talk About It" and "A Sissy Slumber Party Fit for a Cocksucker")! I especially like the versions at Anchor by Spotify, as the music that you added along with your voice feels comforting and meditative to me. Thank you for the pretty picture of yourself, also! The contributions of you mistresses really mean a lot to me!

And yes, my husband thinks that I'm a good sissy! I love being a good girl! Teehee! Yay!

I wish you, the other mistresses, and the sissies attending the Sissy Slumber Party on March 19 a great time! Yippee!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
EnchantrixWillow

Jamie Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:50 pm
EnchantrixWillow wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:36 am I have the attention span of a mouse on a full pot of coffee. I say this to mean that I forgot to post my other audio here... so I'm going to make this a two-fer.

Where to find me:

Thank you very much, Duchess Willow, for these nice recordings and their accompanying blog-posts (i.e., "Praise Kink – Let’s Talk About It" and "A Sissy Slumber Party Fit for a Cocksucker")! I especially like the versions at Anchor by Spotify, as the music that you added along with your voice feels comforting and meditative to me. Thank you for the pretty picture of yourself, also! The contributions of you mistresses really mean a lot to me!

And yes, my husband thinks that I'm a good sissy! I love being a good girl! Teehee! Yay!

I wish you, the other mistresses, and the sissies attending the Sissy Slumber Party on March 19 a great time! Yippee!
Thank you Jamie, I like using background music whenever I can, I like the vibe too. I'm sure your husband is very very happy. 😘😋
Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixWillow wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:42 am
Jamie Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:50 pm

Where to find me:

Thank you Jamie, I like using background music whenever I can, I like the vibe too. I'm sure your husband is very very happy. 😘😋
You're welcome, Duchess Willow! And I'm quite delighted with my husband, also! Yay!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com