Multiple Mistress Phone Sex and... unsolicited dick pics?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixWillow

Surprise. Had an impromptu chat with Miss Constance and Mistress Rachel and we got to talking about how to handle unsolicited dick pics, having multi-mistress dick ratings, and I'm thinking a multi-mistress call could be a lot of fun for sissies, since most sissies love attention.

Imagine having 2-6 (or more) Mistresses strip you down and feminize you, and inspect your appendage with much scrutiny. Would you enjoy being on cam and the center of attention, sissy?

About the dick pics. Please never ever send dick pics to any Mistress without first asking permission. Even better, pay for a dick rating.

We also talked about ass. LOL You can listen to the audio (and watch the video), on my new blog: Multiple Mistress Phone Sex

If you do decide to do a multi-mistress phone session, they are 20% off for the month of February. You just call dispatch, tell them who you want to add to your call (make sure they are available), whether you want phone or skype, and off you go.

And if you're a sissy who wants a dick rating, you can purchase one here Ebony Femdom Dick Ratings from the phone sex assignments store.

Also, it is black history month and the month of looooooove :lol: Mistress Valentines are back, and you can purchase one or several from the store.
EnchantrixRachel

*giggle*

This was so much fun out of an impromptu conversation!

Gurls, I truly thought We were just testing equipment! Haha!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!