Audio comments

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

Dear Sissies,

I've noticed that when we add audios to the board we get hundreds or thousands of views, yet very few comments from you.

It would be very nice if we could hear from you as to how you liked them.
Some of these were specially requested from stories on the boards and others were made from what the Mistresses came up with based on what you were asking for.

Sometimes, just "thanks" goes a long way to encourage us to keep doing these and having Ms. Ally take the time to post them.

Miss Scarlett
Stinky13

Sometimes that's all we need. So as 1 of your many sissies, I thank you for all your time and effort you have put into the site and audio. You have do an excellent job.... :D

Thanks,

Stinky
Miss Scarlett

Thank you Stinky and you are very welcome from all of us. :D

Mistress Scarlett
sissyjasmine

pretty swishy thankyou for all the audio, sorry for not commenting before, i am a bad girl :(
I would love to hear more audio, its just makes my sissy clit so hard. This is the only site kind enough to give sissys audio files that i know of

thanks again (curtsey) to the beautiful Mistress's
hey girls jasmine here
a pathetic sissy looking for a mistress
Miss Scarlett

That's okay SissyJasmine. There were plenty of other bad girls who said nothing too. I always say better late than never and your comments were very appreciated by all of us.

The Mistresses :D
sissycum

You are "always" right Miss Scarlett and sorry for also being one of the bad one's....
Thank you for all your efforts with this webpage and especially the audio's they are some of the best clips on the web!
:D
sissy j
hayley

here's another belated thankYou to Mistress Scarlett and to Mistress Ally.

Your audio files contribute significantly to the successful training of a sissy. The most influential audio files must be the series in which You guide us sissies in the correct handling of our sissy clits.

Thank You
Miss Scarlett

Hayley and Sissy J,

Thank you both for your comments and letting us know you appreciate the audios.

Hayley as you mentioned some of the audios are very helpful learning tools and with the variety of the audios we all make here there is pretty much something for everyone to either learn from or just enjoy listening too.

A lot of thought goes into the audios before we do them and Ms. Ally posts them so we are glad you both enjoyed them.

You are welcome,
Miss Scarlett
callie

i too luv the audio files - thank You so much for allowing us sissys to listen to Your wonderful voices (and fantastic tales!)
"you only go around once in life"

callie
emily21

Hello Miss Scarlett
I am very new to sissy school and am working my way through the audio files, cupcake to say my panties are becoming very damp as I listen :D .... Loved the Mall, and the Salon hope the others are as arousing :) Girlie Masturbation Lesson will be next and I bet it will be just as good as the first 2. ....I agree we sissies should thank the wonderful Mistresses for the work they do with these files Their voices alone would make this sissy very happy even if they were just reading the phone book :)

emily
Tessa

Their voices alone would make this sissy very happy even if they were just reading the phone book
Maybe I should do that next. :wink:
PamperPantieGirl

My thanks to you too Miss Scarlett! You do a fantastic job and I really apprecaite all your efforts.
XOXOXOXOX
Chrissy
Sissy Girl that wears Pampers, rubber pants, silky pretty panties, and maxi pads. Like to chat on Yahoo Messenger. Have cam too.
Miss Scarlett

Tessa,
I hope if you decide to read the phone book you don't live in a big city :wink:

I was just thinking maybe reading the Victoria's Secret catalogue could even be hot with your voice reading it.

Miss Scarlett
Miss Scarlett

Callie,
You are welcome too from all of the Mistresses. We love to hear that you are enjoying the audios.

And aren't the tales just divine? It's easy to get caught up in them isn't it?

Miss Scarlett
Miss Scarlett

Hi Emily,

Sweety, if your panties are already damp just after reading what you have so far then look out when you get to the Girlie Masturbation audio :P

Thank you for your comments and keep reading and listening; there's plenty here to keep those panties damp or soaked.

Mistress Scarlett