Ms. Ally - "Sissy Party" Audio

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

ButchNoMore

teresas_sissy wrote:Dear Miss Ally and all other superiors,

although i personally am NOT into sucking or wanking off another guys cock,i feel that,being a sissy,i must entertain whatever ideas make my owner happy,therefor,if me kneeling and sucking or playing with another guys cock makes my Mistress happy,or even makes her laugh,then it is my duty as her property/slave/slut and sissy to make this happen. NO matter how disgusting it may be to you,it is your DUTY as a sissy and a servant to make your owner happy,and even if it is only to amuse them..KNEEL open up and say ah you little sissy pansy!!!

proud property of Mistress teresa,

sissy violet
Violet,

You are soooo right, Dear. The Duty of a Sissy is clear. It warms my heart to see you have accepted it--you little sissy pansy. But be sure, when His cock is deep in your cocksucking throat, to look up at Him. This sissy loves the look of domination, the sneer of superiority in a Man's eyes as this sissy services Him. i feel engulfed in submission, of total sissiness, and i love it. It fulfills me as a sissy. Take pride in your skills in servicing a Man, Dear--it makes you a better little sissy pansy!

Cissy
darlene8811

All the audio files about the party are great why didn't you make the boy do more as a maid?[/quote]
sissygirl6969

hey sissies,
i love the story. i am a sissy and i am gay. i want to be a girl so much. i would love to be kneeling in front of a gorgeous man and suck him dry. men are so sexy and i am glad that i love them. my mouth is waiting for more :)
sissy girl :)
candi

Ally
um you voice and picture are so hot, you could write or say anything and i would agree.
Your story had me feeling so weak and sub, they make me even more sub that i already am.

candi
http://profiles.yahoo.com/candi_kisss
sissymaid

The story is great. I especially like the aspect of being cupcake to display in front of a group of women, especially sucking cock in front of the women.
SissySlutMichelle

I just want to throw in my 2 cents on the whole gay thing.
I don't think that having a man in a fantasy, or real life, while dressed makes you gay.
Being is sissy (for me anyway) is all about humiliation. I enjoy being humiliated and called "names", and I enjoy the thought of being cupcake to be with a man while dressed as a sissy.
This doesn't mean I'm gay, because I am not. It's the humiliation, there is nothing more embarrassing and bruising to your macho side is being called "gay".

Sorry if I rambled a bit ... it's 10pm on a Saturday night. ;-)
Deviant_Master

SissySlutMichelle wrote:I just want to throw in my 2 cents on the whole gay thing.
I don't think that having a man in a fantasy, or real life, while dressed makes you gay.
Being is sissy (for me anyway) is all about humiliation. I enjoy being humiliated and called "names", and I enjoy the thought of being cupcake to be with a man while dressed as a sissy.
This doesn't mean I'm gay, because I am not. It's the humiliation, there is nothing more embarrassing and bruising to your macho side is being called "gay".

Sorry if I rambled a bit ... it's 10pm on a Saturday night. ;-)

Well now,theres a good little sissy,and one who knows her place to!!

good girl!!

Master Richard and Mistress T
on your knees pansy and say "ahhhhhhh"!!
sissygirl

:roll: I agree, a sissygirl needs to suck a real mans cock sometimes to validate her sissyness. the velvety feel of a firm cock on your lips is the ultimate feminine feeling we all must feel. curling up on the couch with my head on a mans lap sucking as he caresses my face and bottom thru my panties is heaven.

sissygirl
Deviant_Master

sissygirl wrote::roll: I agree, a sissygirl needs to suck a real mans cock sometimes to validate her sissyness. the velvety feel of a firm cock on your lips is the ultimate feminine feeling we all must feel. curling up on the couch with my head on a mans lap sucking as he caresses my face and bottom thru my panties is heaven.

sissygirl
Now theres a REALLY good little sissy!!
one would be proud to have a sissy like you kneeling at ones feet hun!!

all should strive to be this good!

Mistress T
on your knees pansy and say "ahhhhhhh"!!
pammy

I think it is only natural for me as a sissy to want to be on my knees serving a real man and doing whatever is asked of me.My wife also feels the same way, She sees the sissy in me and has helped me to understand it is ok to feel girlish and submissive to a man.
Ellisandre

dearest Mistress Ally,

This seems to be the only audio story where a man's needs come into play.

May we have more please?

So many of us are defined by the desires of men.

No one understands this better than you.

May we please have more stories involving men?
girly_sub

Mistress Ally, I realy enjoyed the party audio, my fantisy cum true, being humiliated in front of seveal lovely ladies. It made me feel very sissy and I'd like to be trained like that and be my ultimate girly-girl best!!!
Submitting to a man's sexual pleasures for you and your girlfriends with his cum all over my face as he bends me over pulling down my pink panties would be sooo very sexy and girly :wink:
Your sissy girly-girl slave,
girly_sub
joanne

My first post and just a little note to say thankyou for such a deliciously sexy slutty story.

Please can we have more cock sucking in future as us sissies love it :D
jessica40

since everybody is chiming in on this, i should too. i liked the story...a lot! i've never even touched a man's cock, but when i'm dressed up i think about it. the last time Miss Tara and i talked she had me pretend i was sucking a man and i don't think i've ever cum more intensely. i think it's ok to play pretend. for those of you who aren't turned on by that, that's ok too.
YvetteSexy

Mistress Ally, this sissy loves cock. Especially when I am my full fem self. But, even when I am only wearing my panties or nightie cock is fine with me. This sissy does not think that having a man make love to me makes me gay. Most of my clothes have that special cut or the buttons are on the left side. Sweaters and as many items as possible help to make me feel pretty. I have been dressing since I was 12 and just love being a girl. Really wish that I had a special man in my life. Please keep up with the Audio those stories are great.

Hugs & kisses

Yvette
Love to be loved in panties