"Panties mesmerize" by Ms Mandy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

bilsimply

could this audio be put into mp3 format because with the format it is in i cant hear what i am sure is a beautiful audio
bilsimply

could this audio be put into mp3 format because with the format it is in i cant hear what i am sure is a beautiful audio
barbiepink

Ms Ally seems to know everything about barbiepink. The sissie is so excited to know that her mistress understand her nasty feelings.
Thank you mistress.

your nasty sissie,
Barbiepink
Pantyprincess Tiffany

Truly magnificent, Mistress.
You have a perfect understanding of the limitless power panties have to completely control the wearer - your voice brainwashing every forbidden sensation and weakness into the subconscious of the helpless panty worshipper.
What a joy to pull some tight full panties on, lie down and hear your cupcake through my headphones as I drift off to sleep, and then waken hours later, still under your instruction.
bilsimply

please i promise to be a good sissy
bilsimply

please i promise to be a good sissy
Ms. Mandy

Pantyprincess Tiffany wrote:Truly magnificent, Mistress.
You have a perfect understanding of the limitless power panties have to completely control the wearer - your voice brainwashing every forbidden sensation and weakness into the subconscious of the helpless panty worshipper.
What a joy to pull some tight full panties on, lie down and hear your cupcake through my headphones as I drift off to sleep, and then waken hours later, still under your instruction.
Thank you Pantyprincess :)! Glad you are enjoying the audio.

Ms Mandy
Sissy Phone Training: 800-356-6169
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=50
ashleysinpanties

Dear Ms. Mandy,

Thank you so much for this excellent recording. You have hit on almost every reason I wear panties. I just felt at home in them the first time I put a pair on. I will always wear my panties. I love listening to your voice. I love wearing panties. I will always wear panties. Thank you Ms. Mandy!

ashley
Ms. Mandy

Well panty girlies, glad you are enjoying this audio :) I am working on making some more audios, hehe. Thanks for listening and loving your panties.

Ms. Mandy
Ms Mandy
Sissy Phone Training: 800-730-9419
sissy_daviduk

oh thank you for this wonderfull audio Ms Mandy, i will always wear my panties!
Ms. Mandy

Glad you enjoyed it. I am working on coming up with a series of Panty cupcake, look for it soon. :)

Ms. Mandy
Ms Mandy
Sissy Phone Training: 800-730-9419
sarah123

I love wearing my panties. It's great cause I can wear make up and not get looked at weird, cause I am punk/goth so I get to wear eyeliner and nail varnish etc. and it's part of my social life!

Sarah ;)
I'm a gothic skater dude, with a secret fetish for all things cool! Smoking, feminisation etc. But shhh, don't tell anyone!
cky420

panties dont fit over my diapers (cupcake)
LisaAnn69

I'm trapped!! I can never go back to those nasty men's underwear again. I must have more and more frilly, girly, (and especially) pink panties!
What are you waiting for? Panty me, please.
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> Thank-You Ms Mandy, this sissy found h.erself hearing this file while walking on the street the other day, after not having listened to the file for quite some time, and could practically hear Your voice! What a glorious feeling to be wearing my panties and having the file imbedded in my subconscious mind! It made this gurl feel wonderful! i will always wear my panties!