Panties! You know you need them

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsCecilia
Site Admin

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cecilia/panties.mp3

Ms Cecilia
kinkadvice.com
888-737-8345
sissy_sindy

thank you Ms Cecilia .... you know us sissies SOOOO well!
Innocence

Oh Goodness! Panties!!!! I do love them. I can't help it. This was a wonderful, insightful, delicious and delightful audio. So humiliatingly accusatory, yet understanding. A Goddess, preparing to exploit her sissy's weakness.

Thank you Mistress!
MsCecilia
Site Admin

LOL! Your welcome! :)
rowdyrod

Paaaaaaan-ties mmm i love hearing this boner inducing word. if theres one word that a girl can say that sends a magical tingle to a cock its panties! Great audio MsCecilia
Gina La VaLampe

Ms Celia, <curtsey> P-a-n-t-i-e-s, yesssss, Your voice, uttering the word panties such an exquisite sound. How did You know i wanted to be one with the silky dainty panties! i love them, i need them! Ah yes, panties, yes, this gurl is wearing them Ms Celia! <blush>
miss prissy pindick

Oh my Mistress Cecilia this recording is so sexy, so exciting and oh so humiliating. we panty wearing sissies just love it when You mention the word PANTIES!!! i listened over and over again just to hear the word coming from Your sexy voice.

Mistress Cecilia, if i am a good little sissy and beg properly, may i have a few minutes to worship Your dirty panites? i am such a perverted little panty sniffer.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
SatinVS

You are so true about the panty devil. She got me when I was 11 and has had a hold on ever since! I'm awlays in satin panties.
pinkboi

Hey girlz!

When you click to save a mp3 so you can hear it where does it save to? Also it is easy to erase? I hate the mp3 thing its scares my lil sissie self.
sissyphilipa

Thank-you Mistress. It is true ... I have been loving panties from the very first time. I shall be wearing my favorite pair tomorrow under my work clothes :oops: