Sissies line up for panty inspections ~ Ms Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

Sissies, get ready to line up for a panty inspection. How many of you were naughty and didn't wear your panties today?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sarah/s ... ection.mp3
rowdyrod

wow i LOVE this story ill never fail the panty inspection lol i always have mine on. thanks mrs sarah.
sissy maid bobette

Please, please forgive me Mistress Sarah. i will never ever show up for service without wearing my frilly panties. i am so sorry. Yes Mistress, i do have my nice, black 10 inch butt plug stuffed in my ass.

Please Mistress Sarah, give me a good hard spanking for failing my panty inspection.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
miss prissy pindick

Very exciting Mistress Sarah. i just love hearing the cupcake of that cane on our sissy asses...so terribly humiliating and painfull..giggle.

i know what happened to some of those sissy sissies, like sissy maid bobette, who were not wearing their pretty panties. They were probably sneaking off and playing with Your dirty panties and stockings and wound up making a messy cummy in their panties. Rather than showing You a messy pair of panties and getting a real sound ass whipping, they took them off and went bare ass. Give it to them good Mistress Sarah.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy maid bobette

Oh dear me Mistress Sarah, i should probably confess. i was cleaning up in Your bedroom which is very exciting in itself, but i saw a pair of Your lovely black lace bikini panties on floor. i picked them up to put in the panty hamper and couldn't resist taking one little sniff. i promise, Mistress Sarah, i wasn't touching my little dickie, but was so overcome with desire that i made a cummy in my pink panties. Mistress, this is very common problem for premature ejaculating sissy bitches like me.

i know i need to be punished Mistress Sarah, but please be mercifull, i promise it will never happen again.

As for you prissy pindick, i don't think Mistress Sarah needs any advice as to how to punish Her perverted panty sniffing sissy bitches.
MsSarah

I do love doing panty inspections. Who's next?
candy cumslut

Please inspect me next Mistress Sarah. i am still wearing my panties. i wouldn't think of showing up for sissy maid service without my frilly panties. i must apologize for the little stain in the front. It is only precum from a very excited little dickie.

Very exiting recording Mistress Sarah. i could just see a group of sissy maids scampering in their five inch heels hurrying to get in line for panty inspection while You cupcake that cane on our sissy asses. Too funny!

i feel so sorry for sissy maid bobette, the poor cupcake. i too am a premature ejaculator and know the terrible dilemma he was going through, holding a pair of Your delicious black lace panties, i hope You won't be too hard on the poor thing. i can understand why Dominas are putting their sissy maids in chastity devices. A sure way to cure a sissy of those nasty accidents.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
sissy maid bobette

Thanks for the kind words candy, i don't think the two of us are the only tiny dicked premature ejaculators in Her harem. I would guess the whole cupcake gets close to the edge when handling Mistress Sarah's pantes, stockings and lingerie. But please don't mention chastity cages to Mistress Sarah. i's sure She is well aware of how effective these devices are, but i really don't think we should give Her encouragement. After all, She might decide to put the entire collection of sissy maids in a CB 6000....UGH
MsSarah

:D I was thinking about a little different audio. Perhaps a naughty masturbating sissy with a premature ejaculation problem has to do things in front of me. I will of course laugh at you often when you make those little accidents. I wonder, do any of my girls wish to write up a script for an audio like this?
patricia_violet

sounds like a great audio waiting too happen!
-sissy tricia-
asatinsissy

Well, Hello again..(sigh)
My you are a shy one arn't you...
Don't say a word...
That's right my little creampuff...(giggle)
I know why your here..(shhh.)
That look on your face says it all... uhuh..
Your wearing the satin panties again.... (hmmmmm)
Oh.... you must be quite excited by now....yessss.. (laughter)
You know when I shop for panties I hardly ever think about how good they feel on me.. I think about how good they feel on you.. that's right.. and as soon as I touched them.. whooo...I knew they were pefect for you..So how's your little problem cumming along.., if you've followed my instrustions correctly..you'll get better at it everytime. oh my darling.. . the constant rubbing of that silky fabric is just what you need..yes.. It's good for you...and all you need to do it keep them on.. so simple dontcha think. Awhh I know what happens but the more you wear them the sooner your little acidents.. will go away.
So let me see them.. yes... I gotta check on my little sweety...so how good have you've been doing down there.. ..Wow! I'm Impressed you've must of been hard in your panties for hours now n hardly a spot.. you've made progress, good sissyboy, I'm so proud of you, but just because you've learned to keep you hands off of your panties dosent really mean a thing....what would happen if I rubbed them? hmmm, oh that's nice.. I love touching that silky fabric, ya evenmore than you do...feel's so good .....ohh you like to..can you stay like this so I can rub your panties all night...please...you'll try? good sissyboy...but if you dare cum in your panties .....I'm I'mm I'mmm Gonna!....wooops..! there it goes..!
(just start lauging and clapping your hands)
Your cumming (lauging and clapping)
Your cumming your panties. (lauging and clapping)
Are you done?(lauging and clapping)
There's more? (lauging and clapping)
Oh my goodness, I wasnt expecting that..were you?
(gasp for breath..)
I'm sorry sweety..next time I go a little slower..ok?
aparenty you havent learned a thing.
and now you need to start all over again...
rowdyrod

sissy5's script = win