Sissy Humiliation: Day 1 ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

Nine days of sissy humiliation? Why not. Starting at the beginning of sissydom to now. Tune in for the next 8 days. If you dont like sissy humiliation, then move on girlie boi.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... ation1.mp3
connieling

I can hardly wait to endure the next nine days Ms Cassandra!
Don't be easy on me no matter how much I beg you to stop. (cause inside I love it. :oops: )
M_Cassandra

I'll be covering why you love it too...lol :)
miss prissy pindick

Delightfull Mistress Cassandra altough i must say a little frightening. You are so right Mistress that i am a little poof ball sissy and i certainly don't measure up.....three inches fully erect. i look forward to the next eight days dressed in my frilly lingerie and spiked heels anxiously awaiting Your instructions.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
M_Cassandra

Yep...too tiny for a pink cocklock !
wannabe_baby

Oh my goodness, nine days of humiliation! I don't know how a little sissy like me will get through it all. I wonder how much I'll blush over the next nine days. :oops:
SissyTiffySpears

oooohhh im soooo excited i cant wait to start ^_^ im sure i'll be all red and blushy by the end and feeling about 2 inches tall but if Miss Cassandra wants to make fun of me for bein a poofball sissy then that's what will happen
M_Cassandra

mmmhmmm..sissies are so fun to poke fun at, especially with long french mani nails :)