Sissy Humiliation Day 2 ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

Since it's all been determined, that cute sweet girlie look, it was inevitable someone in your cupcake would want to see what you look like dressed up...lol

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... ation2.mp3
miss prissy pindick

Oh my Mistress Cassandra, its like You are reading my mind. It was my older stepsister. It all started when i was 14 and She was 20. She was very, very beautifull and somewhat of a Bitch. Well She caught me going through Her panty hamper, sniffing, fondling and, of course, masturbating with Her dirty panties and stockings.

It wasn't long that She feminized me into a very obedient little sissy in sexy lingerie, stockings, high heels and very extravagant makeup. Oh how i loved prancing around like a sissy queer for Her. She just loved using the riding crop to improve my performance.

i have been an obedient little sissy bitch ever since!
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
M_Cassandra

Truth be told...this is loosly based on my true experiences with my OLDER brother! He is still a wimp today! But he is my brother and I love the fag dearly :)
SissyTiffySpears

Miss Cassandra your brother er sissy cupcake was soooo lucky to have a lil sis like you... i didnt have that growing up i had to dress myself my first time *cries*
M_Cassandra

Interesting.....no catalyst in the mix, simply, the girlie brain which has to bust out one way or another .
wannabe_baby

M_Cassandra wrote:Truth be told...this is loosly based on my true experiences with my OLDER brother! He is still a wimp today! But he is my brother and I love the fag dearly :)
I suddenly wish I was your brother, Miss Cassandra. :oops: