Sissy Humiliation Day 3 ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... ation3.mp3

I remember that day when I caught you dressed in my cheerleader outfit and panties. From then on you did all of my chores and homework...lol
wannabe_baby

Oh, you're so right, Miss Cassandra! Personally, I am very nerdy and weak. It's like you saw a picture of me and just wrote "sissy" on it in pink lipstick. :oops:
M_Cassandra

Wait till we get to the mall ...ummmm..I think today maybe???
SissyTiffySpears

*blushes deeply* it is a little errie how well that rings true for me Miss Cassandra. i started before tweleve and wented to be a cheerleader too... plus i was/am a lil weakling cupcake's girl
M_Cassandra

oh yes my little pretty, youre more like a cupcake girl than you think. Or is it "I think, therefore I am girlie"..............
miss prissy pindick

Oh dear me Mistress Cassandra, i was so ashamed when You caught me in Your sexy cheerleader's uniform. Secretly, Mistress, i wanted You to catch me and take control my little sissy dickie. For the longest time i was going through Your panty hamper and doing some really disgusting things with those lovely, little dainties.

i was so sad when You moved out, but was so happy You told Mistress cupcake what a sissy pervert i was. Now Mistress cupcake has me doing all the housework in my frilly french maid's uniform, just like You used to do.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
M_Cassandra

But of course, dear. Every cupcake dearest needs some boi to chill her martinis!