Shoe Shopping

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressViolet

You love shoes like I do!! So far you have shopped online, but I just knew you would have fun shopping for them with me at a store. Listen in!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Violet/ShoeShopping.mp3
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com
susan9316

So many shoes and so few feet! i am learning how important a pretty pair of shoes is to feeling and looking my feminine best. A shopping trip to pick up a new pair with your words of advice in my ear and the assistance of an attractive woman to help me with my choices and fit sounds almost perfect. Too bad you are just on the phone or we could go out and have a nice salad for lunch and talk about our shopping. Now that would be divine. Love your audios.
EmpressViolet

Hello susan! That would be so much fun with you! Seeing the shoes you like...selecting some I want to see you try on. And you are right...it would be even more fun if we could go out for a nice salad lunch afterward and talk girl talk. Thank you for your sweet words! *smile*
susan9316 wrote:So many shoes and so few feet! i am learning how important a pretty pair of shoes is to feeling and looking my feminine best. A shopping trip to pick up a new pair with your words of advice in my ear and the assistance of an attractive woman to help me with my choices and fit sounds almost perfect. Too bad you are just on the phone or we could go out and have a nice salad for lunch and talk about our shopping. Now that would be divine. Love your audios.
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Violet,

In the past, I've been shoe shopping, in stores, in NYC, Philadelphia, Syracuse, Buffalo, as well at some stores from Ipswich to Cape Cod.

It seemed to me, that too many Stores do not have qualified Sales Clerks that not only don't know how to measure a person's foot and don't even know, that they should do so.

A few years ago, one Clerk, even asked me to cross my legs. I think he wanted to look at my panties.

The, "Nine West," stores don't even stock wide widths. D.S.W. only has a small selection of Wides. [sigh]

Shoe Shopping should always be an, "Event." The best tme to Shoe Shop, as far as your feet are concerned, is the late afternoon. That's when they're at their widest.

The rule is, Is it doesn't fit and isn't comfortable, you don't buy it. You shouldn't have to, "break in," a new pair of heels.

The last few years, Mistress doesn't allow me to go shopping, "Your job is to earn money; not spend it."

Yes, Shoe (Heels) Shoping should be a fun event. Don't spoil it with other shopping. It's the same as taking your cupcake shopping for her first bra. It's a meal out, perhaps a movie, too.

"Ah, yes. I remember it well." [sigh]

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
EmpressViolet

Hello Ms. Susan Pauline,

I can tell that you truly love shoes and shopping for them. And that you are missing that event tremendously. My condolences. But you must follow your Mistress's orders.

When I go shopping, I like to make it an all day event. I start in the clothing departments, then shoes, then handbags, then scarves, lastly jewelry. That is why I prefer to shop alone or only with other girls who get into it the way I do. I look at just about every rack of clothing. We are talking hours.

And my favorite is the shoe department. *smile* My foot fetish rears its head again. Can't help it and have no intention of trying to curb it. The look of all of those glorious shoes on display. So many colors, styles, heel heights, textures. *shiver* I could spend all day trying on shoes alone!

Perhaps your Mistress will take you shopping for just one pair of shoes Ms Susan Pauline. I shall intend she does.

Miss Violet
Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Mistress Violet,

In the past, I've been shoe shopping, in stores, in NYC, Philadelphia, Syracuse, Buffalo, as well at some stores from Ipswich to Cape Cod.

It seemed to me, that too many Stores do not have qualified Sales Clerks that not only don't know how to measure a person's foot and don't even know, that they should do so.

A few years ago, one Clerk, even asked me to cross my legs. I think he wanted to look at my panties.

The, "Nine West," stores don't even stock wide widths. D.S.W. only has a small selection of Wides. [sigh]

Shoe Shopping should always be an, "Event." The best tme to Shoe Shop, as far as your feet are concerned, is the late afternoon. That's when they're at their widest.

The rule is, Is it doesn't fit and isn't comfortable, you don't buy it. You shouldn't have to, "break in," a new pair of heels.

The last few years, Mistress doesn't allow me to go shopping, "Your job is to earn money; not spend it."

Yes, Shoe (Heels) Shoping should be a fun event. Don't spoil it with other shopping. It's the same as taking your cupcake shopping for her first bra. It's a meal out, perhaps a movie, too.

"Ah, yes. I remember it well." [sigh]

Missy Susan
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Violet,

I'm still enchanted with your, "signature," photo. It reminds me of all those great George Shearing Albums (33.3's), that I bought, while still in High School. (e.g.: Black Satin, Blue Chiffon, Satin and Lace, et cetera.) I only got to see him perfom 3 or 4 times. I may have, "told," you that before; if I did, please excuse my redundancy.

You might want visit Meghan Cleary's Website. She is, "all shoes." I think she either lives on 34th Street or used to live there.

Yes, for both of us, "shoes are the thing, shoes are king." (Sorry, Nat King Cole).

A couple of Wednesdays before Christmas, the Little Girls, who are my, "play-date," Girls, had made me into a, "live, Christmas Tree. They are the daughters of the Businesswomen, who, "rent me out," from Mistress on Wednesdays. All my oranments? Photos of Pretty High Heels.

Several years ago, I invited a close friend of mine to spend a few days with me in Manhattan as, "Ms. Susan Pauline," was in town for the Summer Fancy Food Show. She had her S.R.S. the previous January, after my Tiffany' Club's, "First Event."

This year's Event starts this Wednesday; I can't get time off from either job and Mistress won't permit it. But, we went, "Shoe Shopping," all day on that Wednesday. I got one of my favoirte pair of heels, "evah." I got a double discount, too. It was at the Macy's Store on Fashion (7th) Avenue. I'm still wearing them! I've had the gore replaced twice, and the heels replaced three times. They are part of my French Maid Uniform's accesories but I used to almost wear them exclusively. I had more, "freedom in spending," when my Mistress/Wife was my Girlfriend/Wife.

When I packed for my week, one, "suitcase," had nothing but High Heels and a couple of purses. [sigh]

I guess we both love our high heels.

Just a question, after my bath and I get, "dressed," my stockings/pantyhose go on first, even before my bra. When I had more, "freedom," I would select my heels, first; then select my other clothes to go with the shoes.

How about you? Shoes first?

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
EmpressViolet

You have an exciting sissy life Ms Susan Pauline. Yes, you have mentioned those George Shearing Albums. I looked them up and see why my photo reminds you of those. *smile*

I will check out that website. Sounds very interesting.

As for the order in which I get dressed; I made a major change in my senior year of high school. Prior to that I would put on my panties, then bra, then stockings, then heels. Lastly...my dress or skirt and top. But...early in my Senior year I accidentally snagged my favorite dress on my heels as I was dressing. It could not be repaired.

After that, I now put on my heels last. Safer that way for me.
Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Mistress Violet,

I'm still enchanted with your, "signature," photo. It reminds me of all those great George Shearing Albums (33.3's), that I bought, while still in High School. (e.g.: Black Satin, Blue Chiffon, Satin and Lace, et cetera.) I only got to see him perfom 3 or 4 times. I may have, "told," you that before; if I did, please excuse my redundancy.

You might want visit Meghan Cleary's Website. She is, "all shoes." I think she either lives on 34th Street or used to live there.

Yes, for both of us, "shoes are the thing, shoes are king." (Sorry, Nat King Cole).

A couple of Wednesdays before Christmas, the Little Girls, who are my, "play-date," Girls, had made me into a, "live, Christmas Tree. They are the daughters of the Businesswomen, who, "rent me out," from Mistress on Wednesdays. All my oranments? Photos of Pretty High Heels.

Several years ago, I invited a close friend of mine to spend a few days with me in Manhattan as, "Ms. Susan Pauline," was in town for the Summer Fancy Food Show. She had her S.R.S. the previous January, after my Tiffany' Club's, "First Event."

This year's Event starts this Wednesday; I can't get time off from either job and Mistress won't permit it. But, we went, "Shoe Shopping," all day on that Wednesday. I got one of my favoirte pair of heels, "evah." I got a double discount, too. It was at the Macy's Store on Fashion (7th) Avenue. I'm still wearing them! I've had the gore replaced twice, and the heels replaced three times. They are part of my French Maid Uniform's accesories but I used to almost wear them exclusively. I had more, "freedom in spending," when my Mistress/Wife was my Girlfriend/Wife.

When I packed for my week, one, "suitcase," had nothing but High Heels and a couple of purses. [sigh]

I guess we both love our high heels.

Just a question, after my bath and I get, "dressed," my stockings/pantyhose go on first, even before my bra. When I had more, "freedom," I would select my heels, first; then select my other clothes to go with the shoes.

How about you? Shoes first?

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Violet,

I share your sadness, when your heels ruined your favorite pretty dress. Did you wear those heels? Or, did you fling them across the room?

I guess you didn't have to wear a School Uniform and Saddle Shoes.

It's getting late and my eye-lids are drooping and I still didn't get to tell my School-mates about my last Wednesday and Thursday's, "Rented out," events.

It's almost 10:00 P.M. and that alarm will sound all too soon. I'll have to turn off my, "Strictly Sinatra." Who cares about, "Sissy Music," when the, "Chairman of the Board," is singing? "Time After Time," is now playing. [sigh]

Again, you now know that your sadness has been shared.

Another note, my oldest cupcake, "loved," shoes, too. She had a walk-in closet. Her part-time job during High School? Selling women's and girls shoes at Endicot Johnson. More than once, I hear her complaining to Mom that I, "ruined," more of her high heels. Those were the days.

"Missy," Susan Pauline.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressViolet wrote:You have an exciting sissy life Ms Susan Pauline. Yes, you have mentioned those George Shearing Albums. I looked them up and see why my photo reminds you of those. *smile*

I will check out that website. Sounds very interesting.

As for the order in which I get dressed; I made a major change in my senior year of high school. Prior to that I would put on my panties, then bra, then stockings, then heels. Lastly...my dress or skirt and top. But...early in my Senior year I accidentally snagged my favorite dress on my heels as I was dressing. It could not be repaired.

After that, I now put on my heels last. Safer that way for me.
Empress Violet
Putting my heels on last has always been like 'the icing on the cake' for me, because I'm already otherwise fully dressed and made up and get so excited practicing my catwalk strut in front of my mirror, when looking my glammest
It just doesn't feel the same in my stockinged feet!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressViolet

I know what you mean Stephanie. Something I realized a long time ago is that an outfit is not finished without the right shoes and either a hat, or the proper hair style. And by the way...I can SO see you strutting down a catwalk looking all fabulous!!!

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> [quote="EmpressViolet"]You have an exciting sissy life Ms Susan
> Pauline. Yes, you have mentioned those George Shearing Albums. I looked
> them up and see why my photo reminds you of those. *smile*
>
> I will check out that website. Sounds very interesting.
>
> As for the order in which I get dressed; I made a major change in my senior
> year of high school. Prior to that I would put on my panties, then bra,
> then stockings, then heels. Lastly...my dress or skirt and top.
> But...early in my Senior year I accidentally snagged my favorite dress on
> my heels as I was dressing. It could not be repaired.
>
> After that, I now put on my heels last. Safer that way for me.
>
> [/quote]
> Empress Violet
> Putting my heels on last has always been like 'the icing on the cake' for
> me, because I'm already otherwise fully dressed and made up and get so
> excited practicing my catwalk strut in front of my mirror, when looking my
> glammest
> It just doesn't feel the same in my stockinged feet!
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress, I've only just 'discovered' fascinators, and how they can be almost like 'the icing on the cake' when a girl wants to look her most glamorous.
And thank You, ever so, for that wonderful compliment! :D
EmpressViolet wrote:
> I know what you mean Stephanie. Something I realized a long time ago is that an
> outfit is not finished without the right shoes and either a hat, or the proper hair
> style. And by the way...I can SO see you strutting down a catwalk looking all
> fabulous!!!
>
> StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> > [quote="EmpressViolet"]You have an exciting sissy life Ms Susan
> > Pauline. Yes, you have mentioned those George Shearing Albums. I looked
> > them up and see why my photo reminds you of those. *smile*
> >
> > I will check out that website. Sounds very interesting.
> >
> > As for the order in which I get dressed; I made a major change in my senior
> > year of high school. Prior to that I would put on my panties, then bra,
> > then stockings, then heels. Lastly...my dress or skirt and top.
> > But...early in my Senior year I accidentally snagged my favorite dress on
> > my heels as I was dressing. It could not be repaired.
> >
> > After that, I now put on my heels last. Safer that way for me.
> >
> > [/quote]
> > Empress Violet
> > Putting my heels on last has always been like 'the icing on the cake' for
> > me, because I'm already otherwise fully dressed and made up and get so
> > excited practicing my catwalk strut in front of my mirror, when looking my
> > glammest
> > It just doesn't feel the same in my stockinged feet!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"