Time to Go Sissy Bra Shopping

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixalexis

Now, now, sissy-dear. You CAN'T walk around without a bra. It's unladylike. :oops:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexis/ ... opping.mp3

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 ***alexis@enchantrixempire.com***
_Davina_

Great audio and hot fantasy, thank you
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

I love this audio. I'm never out in public without a bra, but at home I'm usually more relaxed in one of my nighties. I love the fact that I have more of me to put in my bra these days :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

This audio really hits home for me because it speaks to the core fantasy that I have harbored since cupcake. It wasn't until I was an adult that I started dressing outwardly and that only came about as a Halloween thing where I found it easier to actually go out in public dressed as a girl even though it was obvious that I wasn't.

I feel that my situation is unique but not completely. I don't have a problem copping to the fact that I am somewhat gay because I don't think your stereotypical guy would enjoy wearing a bra and panties the way I do but that's also where it ends. I realized when I was very cupcake that I was very happy being born a guy simply because of the things guys can do and also the fact that cupcake nature blessed me with a very male body. Having several sisters provided me with enough insight to see that while I loved and still love everything feminine, I would never want to give up being a guy. But it's very funny how much "breast-envy" I have always had and that has to be gay to some extent. Aside from that I never paid attention to guys when I was growing up because they never had anything I didn't and for whatever reason, I just wasn't interested. But I did everything in my power to hang out with the girls when I was growing up because I was so fascinated with them.

Now that I'm older, my fantasies have become more defined and are basically centered around submitting to a female authority in such a way that I need to be punished for being "too masculine" and having naughty fantasies about doing things to girls so the proper punishment is to be put on testosterone blockers and female hormones until I grow small breasts, just big enough that I have to wear a bra. My fantasies grow all around the possible things a girl could do to punish a male even though it's obvious that none of this could ever be realistic. You just can't do the things I fantasize about but that doesn't mean it isn't a lot of fun to play "make-believe." Just like we did when we were kids and played cowboys and Indians or doctor and nurse, I think it is just plain fun to make believe that a Mistress secretly feeds me a concoction just like this audio demonstrates. I like to imagine that I am crying and begging to maintain my masculinity while my Mistress slowly and deliberately takes it away from me. But my version also includes that I am never "converted" to a point that I could disguise myself as a female because I would see that as an "easy way out" but instead, deliberately cupcake to maintain an obvious male presence while I am cupcake to wear girly clothes and do whatever my Mistress finds amusing while I am embarrassed to the maximum degree.

I find it really exciting to be paraded in front of a bunch of females, maybe like a lingerie party, and made to expose my sexual excitement which betrays any vocal opposition I might have to dressing that way. And I think the incredible Ladies here have a great way of hitting the nail on the head when it comes to tickling those particular fantasies. For example <http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexis/ ... essing.mp3>
enchantrixalexis

Thanks for the input, gals. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It always warms my heart to see that a little audio can inspire you to share your deepest thoughts and feelings. That lets me know I've done well, and I am certainly encouraged to do more. Keep those bras right and tight, ladies!

Dena

I don't know why, but something about wearing a bra feels "right" to me. Especially if it matches my panties!
enchantrixalexis

I know, right? I'm all about balance in life and having a bra up top seems to keep that all together. And it's not always about matching as it is coordination. For example, I have this gorgeous satin spring floral bra that goes great with this powder pink pair of lacy panties. They rock it out as a set. Do you have anything like that in your collection? Time to rock it out!

CandiGurl

I mostly go for matches, and I have several bras and panties that match. It's kind of my thing. I love it when they match :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Dena

enchantrixalexis wrote:I know, right? I'm all about balance in life and having a bra up top seems to keep that all together. And it's not always about matching as it is coordination. For example, I have this gorgeous satin spring floral bra that goes great with this powder pink pair of lacy panties. They rock it out as a set. Do you have anything like that in your collection? Time to rock it out!
That sounds like a pretty combination, I love all the floral prints on lingerie! I think I do have a similar ensemble...

I also love how some vintage lingerie ads describe a matching bra and pantie set. Extolling the whimsical and magical
properties bestowed upon the wearer of a particularly pretty coordinating combination of lingerie.
_Davina_

It's difficult to -always- be "matching" but I do try to keep them from clashing. But sometimes, I don't think it is all that important. Panties vary when you wear them all the time. Sometimes it is nice to wear soft silky or satiny panties and even nylon works for this purpose because I want to concentrate on how they feel. But sometimes, I am just going to work and I want something comfortable that I can work in all day so I have many pairs of regular cotton briefs that suit this purpose nicely.

When it comes to bras, I find there are those that look nice and those that feel nice. Occasionally you can find both in the same bra. As a sissy, I have no way to know how to speak for real girls except that what I have lheard and pretty much, if a girl has to wear a restrictive bra all day at work, she can't wait to get out of it when she gets home. I think a sissy sees this a little different and of course I'm not speaking for those who are trying to assimilate the feminine gender both only those who like to wear a bra because they want to be a sissy. But over the years, I have bought a lot of bras and I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later but I found a certain bra that feels so good that it is like OMG, I don't ever want to take this off! And I even sense a feeling of resentment when it becomes necessary that I have to take it off. I think that occasionally, it's possible to find that bra that just feels perfect on you and so it feels natural to wear it.

When I bought one of those and first wore it, I immediately ordered six more because you never know when a particular style may go out and be replaced with something else. I was determined to make sure I had plenty of those bras. They aren't super fancy or anything. They are cotton but a really stretchy soft fabric that is stretchy enough that the bra cups mold to my pecks naturally if I wear it without breast-forms and stretch out perfectly when I do. And the fabric doesn't stretch out to the point it won't fit back to my natural shape when I don't wear the forms later.

The thing is, this bra feels so darn comfortable to wear that I absolutely hate not being able to wear it. I would like to think that real girls occasionally find a bra like this or at least I hope so. Everyone who wears a bra should be able to find one that they absolutely love to wear because it just feels "right"