The NEW PERFECT sissy accessory!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Hey there sissies & gurls. :) I have been looking for the perfect alternative to the cock ring, and came up with a clitty cover, something pretty, feminine, and perfect for making those clitties look oh so feminine!

Have a listen:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/S ... Covers.mp3

I hope you go out today...right away & purchase the PERFECT clitty cover for you.

PS... ebay and etsy also sell them...and they are DARLING!!!

Let me know what you think!

:)
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Sounds wonderful, Empress Delia

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
BlondeAngela

Lovely.

I sometimes wrap or tie one of my soft, sensual, feminine rayon or silk/chiffon fashion scarves around the base of my ladystick when I am in my lingerie. Men like that on their ladyboy.
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
Patti Remick

Thank you EmpressDelia for that audio. You are so right! Using a feminine hair scrunchie is such a wonderful idea for a sissy clit cover but I don't think they make them small enough for mine. Im not small, Im tiny. You would never call what I have a sissy 'stick' - its basically a tiny sissy button. You said they make mini hair scrunchies so I will have to look for one of those.

Luv and Hugs
Patti
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Patti,

The, "Girlie Audo," is on no value to mr, as my Mistress/Wife does not permit me to have the sound turned-on.

I just saw your name as the last reply-poster and wanted to, "say," Hello.

My days at the Tiffany Club and visiting John Warrener at The Glamour Boutique in Auburn are long-gone. I e-mailed him after those tornados ruined that area. I still remember, that when a former manager at cupcake Coffee & Tea, only gave me 2 days a week, John hired, "Ms. Susan," as a Girl-dressed Data Entry Operator, Accounts Payable.

John's a wonderful person and a great friend to our Community.

Again,

A warm, "Hello."

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.